The purpose of Forklift training course is to promote personal and corporate safety when operating a forklift. A forklift operator must have a written permission from their employer to use the equipment, and the employer must make sure that the employee has adequate abilities to use the equipment safely. Forklift training course helps to create a safe work environment. It’s possible to receive the Advanced Driver Certificate of professional competence after passing this training course.
This training course is suitable for anyone who needs forklift operation skills in their work.
Content of Training Course
- Occupational Safety and Health Act, Occupational Safety, and the Responsibilities of a Forklift Operator
- Types of Forklift and When to Use Them
- Driving a Forklift
- Operating, Stacking, and Unloading with a Forklift
- Registering a Forkift, and Insurance
- Risks and Risk Evaluation
- Structure and Functions of a Forklift
The training course doesn’t include pragmatic driving training. After passing Forklift training course, you are issued a forklift card which is valid for five (5) years.