A labour protection manager has to know the working conditions of the workplace and be qualified enough for their job. They have to be acquainted with labour laws and regulations.
Labour Protection Manager’s Basic Training course provides the basic abilities to work as a labour protection manager. You will also learn the basics of labour protection and its purpose and goals, the duties of a labour protection manager, and cooperation in labour protection.
Uudenmaan Koulutuskeskus Oy organises labour protection managers’ basic and advanced training courses all over Finland.
The target group of the training course is labour protection managers, supervisors, and occupational safety officers.
Content of Training Course
The Basics and Goals of Labour Protection
- purpose of labour protection
- goals of labour protection
- labour protection organisation as a whole
Relevant Labour Protection Laws and Regulations
- Work Safety Supervision Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Occupational Health Care Act
The Role and Responsibilities of a Labour Protection Manager
- duties of a labour protection manager
- cooperational matters
- cooperation with labour protection organisation
How to Act in Dangerous Situations or in the Event of an Accident
- investigation and learning from mistakes
- measuring occupational safety
- report procedures
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
- the goal of Occupational Safety and Health Policy
- content of Occupational Safety and Health Policy
- internal safety plans
- the basics of risk evaluation
- risk factors at the workplace
- workload factors in the workplace
- recognising hazards, evaluating risks, executing and follow-up of procedures