We provide training course webinars via Zoom application. Specific time and date and other information can be found in the order acknowledgement. The following instructions focus on the technical aspects.
In order to use Zoom, you will need:
– a device with Internet connection (computer, smartphone, or a tablet)
– Zoom Client for Meeting software or Zoom Cloud Meetings mobile application (Android, IOS)
– headset microphone, and a webcam for sharing live video You can also use the microphone and camera on your device.
How to Install Zoom Application
1. Click on the event link
2. It will try to open the application when starting a Zoom meeting
3. Click on the application and open it
4. Type your name
5. Join a training
6. Select Use Computer Audio
When the Training Course Is Starting
Join the training course about 30 minutes before the training course starts, so that you can make sure your equipment is working properly beforehand. You cannot join a training course once it’s started.
A link to the classroom was provided in your confirmation message. Click on the link and confirm the system message to open Zoom software. Accept the use of webcam and make sure you microphone and speakers are working properly.
You must follow the instructions below during the training course:
– The attendee must be present when the training course starts at 8 AM. If you are late, you will fail the training course
– The attendee must be in front of the camera and the camera must be on during the whole training course
– The instructor will inform you of all breaks and when your camera can be turned off
– The attendee must have an identification card which must be presented to the instructor upon request
– The training course is recorded in order to later confirm attendance, if needed
– Taking the exam
In case of any problem, please contact our customer service email@example.com or 010 326 7712.